Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can cook crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Use 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Prepare 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Use 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Get 6 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Use 2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.