Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese Cake (Easy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Cake (Easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Cake (Easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese cake (easy) recipe. You can have cheese cake (easy) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Cake (Easy):
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of butter (small cubes).
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese (small cubes).
- Provide 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of cornstarch.
- Take 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 6 of egg whites.
- Get 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get of Hot water.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- Use of EQUIPMENTS NEEDED:.
- Get of Hand mixer.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
Steps to make Cheese Cake (Easy):
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F..
- In a cooking pot set to medium heat stir milk, butter and cream cheese. Stir ingredients until combined. Set aside and let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolk until soft. While mixing, pour in cheese mixture. Make sure all ingredients are combined..
- Sift in cornstarch and flour into the mixture to avoid lumps. Continue mixing until incorporated..
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk egg whites with the hand mixer until fluffy and gradually add sugar. Keep mixing until soft peaks/meringue are formed..
- On the Cheese mixture gradually add meringue and fold until evenly combined. Keep repeating process until all meringue are used..
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with melted butter or cooking spray. (I used 9"x11" loaf pan) and line the inner sides with parchment paper..
- Pour mixture. And drop pan 2-3 times to remove excess air bubbles..
- On a larger tray, line 2 paper towels and place baking pan on top of it. To make sure pan is evently heated during baking and larger tray with hot water. (About 0.5 – 1.0 in of water, just demonstrated how it is done for beginners like me).
- Bake for 25 mins, then decrease oven temperature to 285°F and bake for additional 55 mins..
- Let it cool for about an hour before taking off the pan..
- Sift powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Cheese Cake (Easy) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.