Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puttu with roast beef(erachi puttu) recipe. To cook puttu with roast beef(erachi puttu) you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu):
- You need For of Puttu-.
- You need 2 Cups of Shemba Rice Powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Take For of Beef Fry-.
- Use 1/2 Kg of Beef (washed & drain).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Fennel Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 2 of Cardamoms.
- Provide 5 of pepper corns.
- Take 1 Piece of Cinnamon Stick.
Instructions to make Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu):
- Puttu: Mix water, salt in the rice flour, little by little water, until it becomes like sand type..
- Feed-in the Puttu mould layer of coconut then rice and make it steam, after steam is seen that mean Puttu is ready, remove and serve hot.
- Beef fry: Mix all the ingredients except the coconut oil..
- Put in pressure cooker and let it whistle 7 times..
- Remove and dry all the water after add the coconut oil and fry, till it becomes brown colour, remove and serve hot.
If you find this Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.