Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Beef French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Beef French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is among the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef french toast recipe. You can cook roast beef french toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Beef French Toast:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Provide 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of roast beef, cut into 2 parts.
- Prepare 80 gr of shreded mozarella cheese.
- Take 50 ml of whole milk some butter for frying the bread.
- Provide to taste of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Beef French Toast:
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well..
- Add whole milk. Keep stirring. Set aside..
- Place 1 slice of bread on a plate. Place 2 slices of roast beef on top. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Place another 2 slices of roast beef. Sprinkle some mozzarella again. Do the same thing one more time..
- Add bread into the egg mixture until both sides of the bread covered by eggs..
- Heat the butter. Fry bread until golden brown..
- Serve with a glass lemonade or orange juice and your favorite fruits. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Roast Beef French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.