Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet recipe. You can have pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet:
- Take 1/2 kg of beef cut into slices.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juice and zest.
- Get 1 tbsp of soft mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need of olive oil for browning.
- You need of salt, pepper, oregano.
Steps to make Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet:
- Pour olive oil in the pressure cooker, not too much, just enough to cover the bottom well and sauté the onion slightly..
- Add the beef slices and brown well on both sides..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the wine and as soon as it has boiled for a couple of minutes add a tbsp of mustard, the zest, plenty of oregano, salt and freshly ground pepper. If you see that the liquids don't cover the meat add a little water (careful, not too much because it doesn't evaporate easily from the pressure cooker and you will end up with a soup!). Lock the lid of the pressure cooker and when it starts to boil turn the heat down..
If you find this Pressure cooker pot roast beef fillet recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.