Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 3 Ingredient "Roast Beef" in 15 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Ingredient "Roast Beef" in 15 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 ingredient "roast beef" in 15 minutes recipe. You can cook 3 ingredient "roast beef" in 15 minutes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredient "Roast Beef" in 15 Minutes:
- Get 500 grams of Beef round (block).
- Get 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Use 100 ml of Ponzu.
Steps to make 3 Ingredient "Roast Beef" in 15 Minutes:
- Cut the meat into 5 cm cubes and rest in room temperature. These are the most important steps..
- Sprinkle the meat with black pepper, and brown on all sides over medium-high heat. Each piece should take 1 minute 30 seconds, 30 seconds for the end bits..
- Put the meat into a plastic bag with the ponzu sauce, and rest at room temperature for 15 minutes. Turn it over once in a while so that the flavors are absorbed by the meat evenly. If you're not going to eat it right away, store in the refrigerator..
- Slice the meat and eat with the sauces and toppings of your choice. If you let it rest in the refrigerator, the meat will become even more delicious..
If you find this 3 Ingredient "Roast Beef" in 15 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.