Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vege mexican bean wraps recipe. To make vege mexican bean wraps you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vege Mexican bean wraps:
- Provide 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper (capsicum) chopped.
- Take 30 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Provide of Evoo.
- Provide of Small clove garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide Teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Use 200 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of black beans.
- Get 3 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional mixed salad.
- Provide Bunch of coriander.
Instructions to make Vege Mexican bean wraps:
- Chop onion and pepper and grate cheese. Fry onion gently for 10 mins..
- Preheat oven 180C/350F. Add to pan crushed garlic and chilli powder, then tomato purée, tomatoes and drained beans. Cook for a further 10 minutes until softened and reduced. Season..
- While beans are cooking, fry off the pepper until soft then add half the cooked bean mix to it. Use a potato masher on the remaining bean mix and smash to smooth sauce/ paste..
- Spread paste over tortillas. Add bean mix and cheese and coriander. Roll up..
- Put rolled tortillas in greased baking tray in oven for 5-10 mins until golden. Option to serve with salad dressed in oil and vinegar..
If you find this Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.