Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Barbecue beef roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbecue beef roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue beef roast recipe. To make barbecue beef roast you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue beef roast:
- Use 2 lb of boneless beef roast.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 1 cup of beef broth or stock.
- Get of mild barbecue sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of catsup.
- Get 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- Get 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Lowry's seasoning salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
Instructions to make Barbecue beef roast:
- Combine ingredients (except honey) for barbecue sauce..
- Place roast in glass dish and cover with sauce. Let stand in refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut up onion and place in bottom of roasting pan..
- Remove roast from marinade (reserve sauce) and place roast on top of onions..
- Add beef broth or stock. Cover pan and put in oven. After an hour, baste with juices..
- During second hour in oven, check temperature every 20 minutes: 140°F = rare, 160 = medium, 170 = well done..
- Heat and stir reserved sauce until volume drops by 1/3. Add honey..
- Remove roast and let stand. Add onions to barbecue sauce and run through blender..
- Slice roast and serve with barbecue sauce..
If you find this Barbecue beef roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.