Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
Something else many of you may like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And for those of you were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all of the time for this reason, you’ll find that coconut oil ends up supplying you with more energy because it’s improving your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe. You can have easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Use of For the filling :.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground venison.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- Take 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use of For the beans:.
- Prepare 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- Take 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- Provide 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Provide 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- Provide of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Steps to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
If you find this Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.