Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot deer roast recipe. To cook instant pot deer roast you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- Prepare of deer roast.
- Prepare of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of beef bullion cubes.
- Provide of Desired seasonings for roast.
- Use of package baby carrots.
- Prepare of small russet potatoes diced.
- Take of butter.
Steps to make Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high.
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each.
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat.
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone.
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter.
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes.
If you find this Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.