Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Something else I want to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
For people who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. I should point out that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored within your body as fat. And mainly because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt indra's goan pepper beef roast recipe. You can have aunt indra's goan pepper beef roast using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast:
- Take of Main Ingredients.
- Use 1 kg of Beef, cut into large cubes.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cloves.
- Get 3-4 of Dry red chilies, split into two.
- Take of Ingredients For Marination.
- Get 2-2.5 tablespoons of Ginger & garlic paste (add less if you find the flavor too overpowering).
- Provide 2-2.5 teaspoons of Ground mustard (add less if you find the flavor too overpowering).
- You need 1-1.5 teaspoons of Freshly milled black pepper.
- You need 1-1.5 tablespoons of Vinegar (I used regular white vinegar).
- You need to taste of Salt,.
Steps to make Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast:
- In a large bowl, add the beef and the ingredients listed under "Ingredients For Marination". Mix well with hands and leave aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour. (You could also avoid the resting period and proceed to the cooking directly after marination.).
- Add the marinated beef cubes into a pressure cooker and cook the meat till cooked completely. Please note that the meat needs to be cooked well but shouldn't break down into smaller pieces and be too soft; instead it should hold shape..
- If there is excess gravy after the meat has been cooked, reduce the gravy till you have 1/2 cup of thick gravy..
- Separate the cooked beef pieces from the gravy and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a large pan and add cloves and chilies into it. Fry till a nice aroma comes through..
- Now add the cooked beef pieces and on medium to low heat, roast the beef till it is well roasted and the meat has turned a lovely black color..
- At this time, add the reserved gravy into the beef and continue to roast on medium to low heat till the gravy has dried up, the beef is beautifully roasted (it should have a nice blackish roasted color) and has a lovely sheen after the pan roasting process..
- Serve hot with freshly prepared mashed potatoes and bread. (refer notes).
- You could also add one large onion (finely sliced) while frying the beef. I did not..
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Serve the beef roast along with mashed potatoes and bread..
- Serve as a starter or appetizer..
- Serve along with fries..
- Slice the roasted beef into smaller pieces and add into sandwiches..
If you find this Aunt Indra's Goan Pepper Beef Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.