Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday pot roast (dutch oven) recipe. To make sunday pot roast (dutch oven) you need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven):
- Take of 4- 5 lb chuck roast or 2 2 1/2 pound roasts.
- You need of bay leaves and 2 rosemary sprigs.
- Get of onion chopped.
- Get of carrots right cut.
- You need of potatoes peeled and quartered.
- Provide of Sliced mushrooms.
- Use of good red wine.
- Get of table spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of beef broth.
- Use of gloves garlic minced.
- Take of cream of mushroom soup or fresh cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide of low sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos.
- Take of Egg noodles.
Steps to make Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven):
- Season meat in both sides with kosher salt, garlic powder and fresh pepper..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat a little olive oil in the bottom of a Dutch oven. Sear meat about 2 minutes on each side until brown all around..
- While meat is searing mix the soup, wine, worcestershire, soy, and gravy master in a bowl. Set aside..
- Remove meat from Dutch oven and add a little more olive oil to pot…
- Add vegetables (except mushrooms to Dutch oven. Season with salt and pepper. Let cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring often..
- Place meat back in Dutch oven nestled in the vegetables..
- Place 2 bay leaves and rosemary sprigs on top of roast. Pour sauce over meat..
- Pour beef broth over meat to cover most of meat and the vegetables.
- Cover Dutch oven and place in preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours..
- After half the cooking time add mushrooms and baste the meat with some of the gravy..
- Continue cooking covered for another 1 1/2 – 2 hours..
- After 3-4 hours of cooking remove meat from pot. Remove bay leaves and rosemary and discard..
- Combine 2 table spoons of flour with 2 table spoons or more of water to create a smooth paste. Add to gravy and vegetables on stove top. Stir and then cover pot..
- Heat on stove top under a low flame until gravy is desired consistency. Bring to a slow boil. You can adjust seasoning as well.. add salt, pepper extra wine or worcestershire as necessary..
- Slice meat into thick slices and cover in gravy. Serve with vegetables and egg noodles..
- A nice side is a mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Don’t forget the biscuits!.
If you find this Sunday Pot Roast (Dutch Oven) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.