Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast potato piri piri beef hash recipe. You can have left over roast potato piri piri beef hash using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Get of Left over roast potatoes,.
- Use of lean beef mince,.
- Provide of medium egg,.
- You need of small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Provide of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- Prepare of fine green beans, stalks trimmed,.
- Take of spring onions, cut into fine rings,.
- Get of powdered piri piri seasoning,.
- You need of garlic granules,.
- Take of red chilli flakes,.
- Use of Salt & pepper to season.
- Get of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil..
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent..
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.