Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. You are in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a few of these benefits could be.
The initial thing you should realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat in your body. For those of you wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You should realize that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it is going to also present you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have during the day.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. Something you might or may not realize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) recipe. To cook crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies):
- Use 3 1/2 lb of beef (or pork) roast.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Provide 1 can of green beans cut.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes or stewed chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef stew mix, I used lawrys.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped up bell pepper.
- Take 5 of medium sized red potatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 dash of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Use 1-2 cups of water.
Steps to make Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies):
- When opening the cans of vegetables do not drain. I use all the juices from each can of vegetables as part of my juice in my stew.
- I mix all my vegetables and seasoning packet in a large bowl..
- I pour a little bit of my veggie mix to line the bottom of the crock pot then place my roast on the top..
- Then dump all the rest of your vegetables on top of your roast.
- With your cup of water add in until most of vegetables are submerged. I ended up using only one cup of water in my 7 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours. Then whichever method works best for you. Cut up your meat and add back to the crock pot and continue to cook on high for an hour to two hours.
- I like to finish with some cornbread bread muffins on the side. This stew is very freezer friendly and taste just as amazing if not more amazing when reheated.
If you find this Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.