Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can ingest. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. To cook pot roast you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pot Roast:
- You need 3-4 pound of beef roast.
- Take 2 lbs of baby carrots.
- You need 6 of large potatoes.
- Use 2 tablespoons of worchestire sauce.
- You need of RUB – I tbsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- Get 1 packet of beef stew seasoning (any brand).
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Pot Roast:
- Mix ingredients for rub. Use 3/4 of it to coat all sides of roast..
- Heat skillet on high. Add worcestershire sauce. Sear each side of the roast in a very hot pan..
- Place roast in center of roasting pan. Cut potatoes into 4s. Place potatoes and carrots around roast. Sprinkle the reminder of the rub over meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Mix beef stew packet with 1/2 cup water. It will be thick! Drizzle it all over the meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Cover and bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours. After the first hour add a 1/2 cup of water. Baste every half hour..
- After finished cooking let sit for 15 minutes. Slice meat..
- Serve with the potatoes and carrots. Broth will be thick and rich! Enjoy!.
- I've made this for large gatherings. Always a crowd pleaser!.
- Another look at a larger roast. Just add extra potatoes and carrots!.
If you find this Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.