Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Baked Bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Baked Bell peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian baked bell peppers recipe. To cook italian baked bell peppers you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Baked Bell peppers:
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2-3 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Potato finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 gms of Paneer diced.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 of bell peppers (any color).
- Provide As required of Freshly chopped coriander or parsley.
- You need Aa required of Mozzarella cheese to garnish.
Steps to make Italian Baked Bell peppers:
- Ingredients required for stuffing..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions & finely chopped garlic and sauté it..
- Now add finely chopped green chillies, tomato, potato and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame. Lastly add paneer and olives and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Now add chilli sauce and mix well. Add salt, red chilli powder, oregano and finely chopped coriander or parsley. Mix well and turn off the flame. Our stuffing is ready..
- Wash and cut the bell peppers in half(vertically). Remove the seeds to get cavity like this. Now fill it with stuffing till 3/4th. Cover the top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some oregano..
- Preheat the microwave for 5 minutes at 180°c and bake these bell peppers for 12 minutes..
- Once the baked bell peppers are ready. It's time to grill them to have that smoky flavor (it's an optional step)..
- Serve hot and indulge in this mouth watering appetizer or have it in breakfast..
If you find this Italian Baked Bell peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.