Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. You can cook pot roast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot Roast:
- You need of beef roast.
- Get of baby carrots.
- Provide of large potatoes.
- Prepare of worchestire sauce.
- Prepare of RUB – I tbsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- Take of beef stew seasoning (any brand).
- You need of water.
Instructions to make Pot Roast:
- Mix ingredients for rub. Use 3/4 of it to coat all sides of roast..
- Heat skillet on high. Add worcestershire sauce. Sear each side of the roast in a very hot pan..
- Place roast in center of roasting pan. Cut potatoes into 4s. Place potatoes and carrots around roast. Sprinkle the reminder of the rub over meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Mix beef stew packet with 1/2 cup water. It will be thick! Drizzle it all over the meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Cover and bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours. After the first hour add a 1/2 cup of water. Baste every half hour..
- After finished cooking let sit for 15 minutes. Slice meat..
- Serve with the potatoes and carrots. Broth will be thick and rich! Enjoy!.
- I've made this for large gatherings. Always a crowd pleaser!.
- Another look at a larger roast. Just add extra potatoes and carrots!.
If you find this Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.