Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef stroganoff, crockpot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stroganoff, crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stroganoff, crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff, crockpot recipe. You can have beef stroganoff, crockpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stroganoff, crockpot:
- Get 2 lb of chuck roast cubed.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of worchestire sauce.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Salt&pepper.
- Get 1 pkg of 8 sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 package of cooked egg noodles.
- Get of Parsley.
Instructions to make Beef stroganoff, crockpot:
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. Start to cook onion and garlic to they soften some. Add meat and seared sides, not cooking through.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot stirring well add seasoning to taste…if you feel theres not enough liquid,add more broth or water until it's liquidy but not soupy..
- Cook on high 4 hrs. Stir frequently,test meat frequently to check level of toughness. Should be melt in mouth soft by 4 hrs..
- Cook egg noodles according to pkg. Keep separate until time to serve……Do not cook noodles in crockpot,they will become too mushy bc they will continue to cook..
- Once 4 hrs is up or you are satisfied with the meats tenderness (whichever is first) add the sour cream and mix..
- Serve with noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley.
If you find this Beef stroganoff, crockpot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.