Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using regularly. You are additionally going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
The initial thing you should realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat inside your body. The main reason for this is that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. And because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can in fact be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala thattukada style chilli beef roast recipe. You can cook kerala thattukada style chilli beef roast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast:
- Use 1 kg of Beef, cut into small cubes.
- Take 10-12 of Shallots/pearl onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 5 of Green chilies, finely chopped.
- Use 10 cloves of Garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1" of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of Dry red chilli flakes crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 drop of Red food colour (optional).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast:
- Clean & wash the beef thoroughly using vinegar and salt. Drain the meat..
- Marinate the beef with chilli powder, turmeric powder, soy sauce, corn flour, red food colour, & salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the shallots and saute until golden & translucent. Add the green chilies, garlic, & ginger and saute until the raw smell goes away..
- Add the marinated meat and mix well. Cook on medium flame, stirring occasionally. Add more oil if needed..
- Fry until the colour changes into dark red to brown. Add the crushed red chilli flakes and curry leaves. Cook for another 5 mins..
- Remove from flame and serve hot with steamed rice or Kerala parotta..
If you find this Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.