Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy belgian waffle recipe recipe. You can cook easy belgian waffle recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- Take of flour.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Get of baking powder.
- Use of baking soda.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of egg yolk.
- Provide of half & half or milk or buttermilk.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of egg whites.
Steps to make Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- First pass all dry ingredients through a strainer in a mixing bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk all dry ingredients together until one..
- Separate 4 eggs whites from yolk. Set aside egg whites for later use. In another mixing bowl add melted butter,half and half, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Add wet to dry and blend well until batter has a thick consistency..
- Lastly, whip your egg whites until it reaches a peak almost making it thick and whip cream like then add your egg whites to the batter. This is what will make your waffles fluffy..
- Spray your waffle marker with Pam stray and add a cup of batter..
If you find this Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.