Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! This is a terrific number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shocking and super rich belgian waffles recipe. To make shocking and super rich belgian waffles you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles:
- Use of Bread flour.
- You need of Cooled low fat milk (1%).
- Prepare of Egg yolks (about 2).
- Use of Honey.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Use of appropriate amount Nib sugar (or waffle sugar).
Steps to make Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles:
- Mix the wet ingredients like egg yolks, milk and honey. Then add the dry ingredients to make the dough. The butter needs to be at room temperature when mixing..
- Once the dough is kneaded, allow it to rise for 30 minutes (40 to 50 minutes in winter)..
- After the first rise, cut into 40 gram pieces. This should yield about 8 to 10 pieces..
- Spread pearl sugar on a plate..
- Press one side of each dough into the pearl sugar to coat..
- Then reshape to wrap the sugar inside..
- Wrap neatly like this..
- Once all of the dough has pearl sugar incorporated into it, wrap in a wet towel and allow them to rise for the final time for about 10 minutes. Preheat the waffle maker..
- Set the waffle maker to level 2 and cook for 2 minutes. Cook until browned..
- Note: Do not shut the lid tightly. It will make the waffles too flat. It is ideal if you put the cover down as lightly as possible..
- If you want to make them in a flowery shape, use only the center and cook one at a time..
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes to dissipate the gas before eating. They are also delicious after being put away in a container and completely cooled..
- If you don't have nib sugar, use chocolate chips instead. You can also mix cocoa and almond flour into the dough to make chocolate waffles. It is also delicious to incorporate matcha into the dough and top with finely chopped amanatto before cooking..
If you find this Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.