Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage stoup recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage stoup you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of Long grain brown rice (NOT Instant).
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- Get 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of medium white onion, food processor with garlic.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, in food processor with onion.
- Use 4 of carrots, shredded.
- Use 1 of large head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz).
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz).
- Get 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Get 3 tbsp of dill weed.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Heat a small sauce pot over medium-high heat with butter in the pan. Add the rice and toss to coat. Add 2 cups of chicken broth, bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 16 to 18 minutes or until the rice is tender..
- Heat a deep pot over medium high heat. Brown the meats 2 to 3 minutes. Season the meat with allspice, coriander, smoked paprika, salt and pepper..
- Add bay leaf, onions, garlic and carrots. Cook veggies 2 to 3 minutes to begin to soften them, then add cabbage and wilt it down a bit..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cooked rice, chicken broth, dill, and cilantro. combine all ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Adjust salt and pepper to your taste, and serve..
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.