Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Borsch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Borsch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Borsch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a good smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to borsch recipe. To cook borsch you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Borsch:
- Take 3-4 lbs of Beef Roast (Bone or Chuck).
- Use 2 1/2 qts of Water (boiling).
- Get 1/2 c of Dry Lima Beans (large).
- You need 2 of Potatoes (small, whole and peeled).
- Provide 2 of Bay Leaves (whole).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/2 c of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 c of Celery (dices).
- Take 1 of Onion (medium, chopped).
- Use 1 c of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 Can of Tomato Sauce (small).
- Take 16 oz of Can Tomatoes (approximately 1 lb).
- Get 1/2 c of Bell Pepper (chopped).
- Use 2 c of Cabbage (chopped).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Parsley, (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- Get 1 of Yellow Chili (optional).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of M.S.G.
Steps to make Borsch:
- Wash beef in a colander. Bring water to boil in a pot. Add beef, lima beans, and potatoes and bring to boil. Add salt and pepper and simmer for approximately 2 hours until the meat is tender..
- Remove meat and add carrots, celery, onions, and mixed vegetables. Cook 15 minutes..
- Break up tomatoes by hand and add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes longer..
- Remove potatoes and mash, then return to the soup..
- Remove the bay leaf and chili..
- Before serving, take the roast that was cooked in the soup and cut it up into 1 1/2" squares and place into a casserole dish one layer deep. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in a 375 degree oven until browned. Serve meat on the side with mustard or horse radish. Eat with the soup and bread..
If you find this Borsch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.