Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Borsch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Borsch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
The first thing you ought to realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat within your body. The primary reason for this would be that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily turned into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. You ought to recognize that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it’s going to also present you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have throughout the day.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to borsch recipe. You can have borsch using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Borsch:
- Provide of beef with bone.
- Provide of beans dry.
- Take of beet medium root ,.
- Prepare of cabbage medium.
- Get of potatoes medium ,.
- Get of carrots medium ,.
- Prepare of onions medium.
- Get of parsley medium roots ,.
- Take of bay leaves.
- You need of tomato paste , table spoons.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of peppers green.
- Get of black peppercorns.
- Take of garlic medium.
- Provide of salted salo (pig fat).
Instructions to make Borsch:
- You will need a 5-6 liter cooking pot in order to cook your borscht. When you are ready to start you can follow the borscht recipe exactly or experiment on your own..
- Soak dry beans for 2-3 hours..
- Cut the meat into pieces (big enough that they stick out of your bowl while you eat) and place them in a pot filled with cold water. Bring to a boil and skim off any fat on the surface. In 30 minutes add the soaked beans, cover and cook for about 1 hour..
- While the meat is cooking, chop the beet as thin as you can. Place the beet slices into a frying pan with sunflower or vegetable oil and fry until soft (but be careful not to make it too soft!). You can add 1 tea spoon of vinegar to save beet color if you'd like..
- Chop the cabbage (also trying to make the slices thin), peel and chop the potatoes and just leave them alone for now..
- Chop 3 carrots, 2 onions and 2 parsley roots. Fry them until the onion is becoming golden..
- Now the fun part of the borscht recipe. Time to put it all together to make a master piece. But be patient, just focus on one step at a time..
- When the meat is ready add some salt, your 2-3 bay leaves, peppercorns and potatoes..
- In 5-10 minutes add your fried carrots, onions, parsley roots and beets. Also add the chopped cabbage. Now slow cook for about 10 minutes..
- Add 2-3 table spoons of tomato paste, wait until it boils. Now add a little bit of sugar if it is too sour for you. Turn off the stove, but your borscht is not ready yet..
- Cut the salted salo into tiny cubes. (Don't worry! You will If don't properly you will never see any salo in your borscht.) Chop the 0.5 head of garlic and the dill. Grind them together in a deep bowl with a wooden spoon and throw it into the cooked borscht. Wait for 10-15 minutes more, even if you find it hard to resist all of those delicious smells. Enjoy!.
If you find this Borsch recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.