Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moldova-style Borscht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moldova-style Borscht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moldova-style borscht recipe. You can cook moldova-style borscht using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moldova-style Borscht:
- You need of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Beets.
- Prepare of Onions (minced).
- Use of Potato.
- Use of Bay leaf.
- Get of Tomato (or tomato juice).
- You need of Italian parsley.
- Use of Dill (optional).
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Moldova-style Borscht:
- Use a large cheese grater to grate the carrot and beets. Cut the potato into cubes. If you don't have a cheese grater, julienne the carrot and beets..
- Add olive (or vegetable) oil to a pot and cook the vegetables from Step 1 until wilted. Add 800-1000 ml of water and the bay leaf and simmer..
- Add oil to a separate frying pan and stir-fry the pork until well-browned . Add the onions and stir-fry until brown. Add to the pot from Step 2..
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the salt. This is where you decide how salty you want the borscht to be. It should be a little on the salty side. Feel free to add pepper if you like..
- After it's simmered, cut the tomatoes and add them to the pot (or tomato juice)..
- Before you turn off the heat, add the Italian parsley and dill. It's done! Transfer to a serving dish. It's delicious garnished with sour cream..
If you find this Moldova-style Borscht recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.