Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ukrainian Borshch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ukrainian Borshch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukrainian Borshch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ukrainian borshch recipe. You can cook ukrainian borshch using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ukrainian Borshch:
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Use 600 grams of beef on bone.
- Prepare of Fill.
- Get 50 ml of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot.
- You need 2 of onoion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Use 1 of big carrot.
- Take 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- Take of For serving.
- Take of Black bread.
- Prepare of Lard / bacon.
- Provide of Garlic or mustard.
- Provide of Sour cream.
Steps to make Ukrainian Borshch:
- Add 3 l water in a large casserole (5l big). Add 1 carrot, one onion (whole, peeled) and meat as one piece. Allow to boil – then remove foam with a spoon. Reduce fire to min, close the cap and leave for 1 hr..
- Remove everything from bouillon. Cut meat it small pieces. Rest is out..
- Add potato cut 2cm cubicles into broth..
- Make the fill: onions finely cut, carrots cut in 2 cm thin sticks – fry in oil for 10 min. Then add beetroot cut same as carrots. Sprinkle vinegar on beetroot a before adding to pan. Add bell pepper and tomato paste and half cup of water. Add salt and pepper. Stew for 20 min until light burning..
- Add fill to soup, boil on light fire 15 min..
- Add finely cut cabbage, 15 min boil and off. Leave for at least 2 hrs..
- Serve with a spoon of sour cream in each plate. Bread, lard and garlic on side..
If you find this Ukrainian Borshch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.