Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ukrainian Borshch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ukrainian Borshch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukrainian Borshch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ukrainian borshch recipe. To make ukrainian borshch you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ukrainian Borshch:
- Provide of onion.
- Take of carrot.
- Use of beef on bone.
- Prepare of Fill.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of beetroot.
- Use of onoion.
- Take of bell pepper.
- Use of big carrot.
- Get of cabbage.
- Get of medium potatoes.
- You need of For serving.
- Get of Black bread.
- Use of Lard / bacon.
- Get of Garlic or mustard.
- Use of Sour cream.
Steps to make Ukrainian Borshch:
- Add 3 l water in a large casserole (5l big). Add 1 carrot, one onion (whole, peeled) and meat as one piece. Allow to boil – then remove foam with a spoon. Reduce fire to min, close the cap and leave for 1 hr..
- Remove everything from bouillon. Cut meat it small pieces. Rest is out..
- Add potato cut 2cm cubicles into broth..
- Make the fill: onions finely cut, carrots cut in 2 cm thin sticks – fry in oil for 10 min. Then add beetroot cut same as carrots. Sprinkle vinegar on beetroot a before adding to pan. Add bell pepper and tomato paste and half cup of water. Add salt and pepper. Stew for 20 min until light burning..
- Add fill to soup, boil on light fire 15 min..
- Add finely cut cabbage, 15 min boil and off. Leave for at least 2 hrs..
- Serve with a spoon of sour cream in each plate. Bread, lard and garlic on side..
If you find this Ukrainian Borshch recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.