Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Russian Borsch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian Borsch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to russian borsch recipe. To make russian borsch you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Russian Borsch:
- Provide of pork/beef.
- Use of onions.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Take of beet roots.
- You need of tomatoes/or paste.
- Prepare of lemon (small).
- Get of potatoes.
- Take of cabbage.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Get of black pepper corns.
Instructions to make Russian Borsch:
- >>> Part 1 – Broth.
- Cut 1 carrot and half of an onion to large pieces.
- Fill 3\4 of a deep pot with water. set to boil..
- Add meat, carrot, onion, 1 bay leaf, 3 black pepper corns.
- Keep boiling for 1hr (pork) or 2-3hrs (beef). Make sure that water is always covering the meat..
- >>> Part 2 – stuffing (15-20min).
- Grind 1 carrot, 2-3 beat roots. Cut 1 onion. Cut 1-2 small tomatoes or prepare a tomato paste.
- Grease a pan with butter, start frying onion, then add carrot and beets..
- Squeeze half of a lemon (will save the red color of the soup).
- Add tomatoes or tomato paste. Stop frying.
- >>> Part 3.
- Remove pepper, carrot and the onion from the broth.
- Get the meat out and let it cool a little.
- Peel and cut 2 potatoes, cut cabbage.
- Cut the meat. put it back to the broth..
- Put cabbage and potatoes to the broth. add salt and pepper.
- Keep boiling for 15 min. add stuffing and keep boiling for 10 min.
- Serve with a tbsp of sour cream and black bread.
If you find this Russian Borsch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.