Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect [Vegan] Lazy borscht recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect [Vegan] Lazy borscht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Vegan] Lazy borscht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [vegan] lazy borscht recipe. You can have [vegan] lazy borscht using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare [Vegan] Lazy borscht:
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Take 1 of medium carrot.
- Provide 4-5 of medium size potatoes.
- Get 1 of sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of pickled grated beetroots (500g).
- You need 1 tin of red kidney beans in water.
- Use 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 1-2 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make [Vegan] Lazy borscht:
- Start with frying onions and carrots in the multicooker: peel an onion and cube it. Grease the pan with sunflower oil and fry onions for 5-7mins at 115°C. Meanwhile, peel the carrot and shred it.
- When onions become translucent – add the shredded carrots there and fry for 5-7 more minutes. Tbh, I don’t know why I fry onions and carrots gradually like this, I am not sure if it affects the final result when they are fried together from the beginning 🤷🏻♂️.
- To not loose the time while carrots and onions are being fried- peel and cube the potatoes. Also, to speed up the next step – heat 2L of water separately (I am using a kettle for this).
- After frying is ready, throw potatoes into the multicooker and fill it with 1.5L of the boiled water. Don’t fill it to the maximum, since there are still a few ingredients to add and it may overflow when boils. Set temperature to 110°C and boil for 20 minutes. Usually I add salt at this point.
- Now you have 20 minutes and 0,5L of boiling water left, so go ahead and make some tea, and prepare to the last steps.
- I hope it was a nice tea break. Now go back to the cooking – cube the pepper, drain the beans and slice the garlic (Later I’ve figured out that it’s better to start boiling beans earlier, together with potatoes, otherwise they might be too firm). Throw it all with the beetroots into the multicooker and boil for 10 more minutes at 105°C. Also, now you can add more water to reach 3 full liters if needed NB: watch out the hot water splashes!.
- I strongly recommend to leave it closed for 30-60 minutes more, so vegetables may soak with each other juices. Now it’s ready to be served. I personally prefer it with sour cream and garlic rye bread 😋 enjoy!.
- PS here is a photo of beans and beetroot I use.
If you find this [Vegan] Lazy borscht recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.