Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. Another thing I want to mention about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are associated with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
I am certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are also going to discover that this can be used every day to provide you with younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ukrainian red borshch (beetroot soup) recipe. You can have ukrainian red borshch (beetroot soup) using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup):
- Prepare 1 of average red beetroot.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot.
- Use 1 of average onion.
- Use 3 of average potatoes.
- Use 150 grams of cabbage.
- Provide 50 grams of sweet pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of marjoram.
- Use 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 400 grams of red beens.
Steps to make Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup):
- Ingredients: I took canned red beens, but you make take any you like. Not in sause, just canned beens. You may cook them by yourself if you wish and have time of course))) I also took tomato sauce, but you may take a red tomato if you want) From these products, I took half of this cabbage and half of carrot and half of pepper).
- Borshch hack: To make our borshch even more red, sweet, and vitaminized, do the following: Wash the beetroot well with brush, cut top and bottom and throw away, than peel it in a separate bowl. Boil some water, put salt in bowl with beetroot peels and pour hot water. Put aside..
- Put a 3-4 litres pan with 2 litres of water to warm up. Peel all vegs, cut potatoes in small cubes and throw in the pan..
- Prick onion with knife to let the soup take its juices easily..
- Add the onion to the pan, close it and let it simmer..
- Put a frying pan to heat. Meanwhile, cut beetroot and carrot, I use food processor you may cut them with knife, in long slim pieces like mine..
- Pour some oil on frying pan, and fry beetroot and carrot for 3-4 minutes covered. Cut the cabbage meanwhile..
- Put fried carrot and beetroot into the pan. Add some oil into the same frying pan, and stew cabbage with some water added for 3-4 minutes. Add 1 tbsp into the cabbage, mix well, put into the pan. Also, add thinly sliced sweet pepper..
- Add red beans into the pan..
- Add salt, black ground pepper, one bay leaf, majoram, nutmeg. Stir a little..
- Add those red liquid from beetroot peels that we made in the step 2. (Oly liquid, not peels!) Almost close the pan and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes. Dont boil it, cause it will loose its clearness!.
- Serve hot with toats+garlic (my next recipe!), tbsp of sour cream, and chopped parsley. The dish is good for re-heeting, it becomes even more tasty overnight in the frige ))))).
If you find this Ukrainian Red Borshch (beetroot soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.