Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Borscht Pizza With Fermented Cream Instead Of Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Borscht Pizza With Fermented Cream Instead Of Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover borscht pizza with fermented cream instead of cheese recipe. To make leftover borscht pizza with fermented cream instead of cheese you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Borscht Pizza With Fermented Cream Instead Of Cheese:
- Prepare of For Pizza Topping.
- You need of Borscht a la Grace (see my recipes).
- Use 1 cup of fermented cream.
- Provide of For Pizza Base.
- Provide 1 cup of fermented milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- Get To taste of herbal salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need of Enough flour to make dough from liquid.
Steps to make Leftover Borscht Pizza With Fermented Cream Instead Of Cheese:
- For pizza base, mix fermented milk, water, sugar, salt, flour, and baking powder. After you have a dough, add little oil to soften it..
- Roll the dough into a thick chapati shape and cook on a chapati pan until almost ready..
- Spread out the borscht on the thick, semi-cooked chapati thickly..
- Put small drops of fermented cream all over on top of the borscht topping..
- Put in the oven and cook until the cream starts to brown..
- Enjoy. But share! It doubles the enjoyment and satisfaction!.
If you find this Leftover Borscht Pizza With Fermented Cream Instead Of Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.