Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Borscht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Borscht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to borscht recipe. You can cook borscht using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Borscht:
- Prepare 4 of beetroot diced or grated.
- Get 2 of onion sliced.
- Take 2 of potatoes diced.
- Provide 1 of carrot diced or grated.
- Provide 1 bundle of celery sliced.
- Take 3 of tomatoes grated.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage diced.
- Take 400 g of beef.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 3 cube of stock.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cooking oil.
- Use 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Borscht:
- Wash the beef well and cook in a pressure cooker for 20mins until become soft.
- Meanwhile in another big pan, heat oil and start to fry potato, carrot and onion for 10 mins.
- Add celery and cabbage and keep mixing.
- When cabbage become soften and reduce the quantity, add tomato, seasons and water. cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Add beetroot and mix gently. Cover and cook for 10mins.
- Finally add your cooked beef! Cover and cook for 15 mins..
- I should have grated beetroot but I didn’t have grater. If you have grater, it’s better!.
If you find this Borscht recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.