Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato au gratin recipe. You can cook potato au gratin using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Au Gratin:
- You need of Liquid milk.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
- Use of Black pepper Powder.
- Use of All purpose flour.
- Get of – Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Medium sized potatoes (Peeled & very thin sliced).
Steps to make Potato Au Gratin:
- Preheat the microwave oven to 200℃..
- Put the fry pan on gas and pour liquid milk..
- When milk becomes thick, add heavy cream, flour, salt, black pepper powder..
- Turn the gas off..
- Mix salt, black pepper powder, butter with the sliced potatoes..
- Grease the baking dish with butter..
- Arrange some of the potato slices, in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of the cheese over the potatoes and pour the cream mixture over top..
- Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cream mixture, cheese, forming 2 layers..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 40 mins or until the potatoes are tender..
- Let the dish settle and cool it before serve..
If you find this Potato Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.