Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is one of the best meats out there. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham recipe. To cook crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- Get of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- Use of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of milk.
- Use of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Take of Dried onion flakes.
- Take of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
If you find this Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.