Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and broccoli au gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and broccoli au gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and broccoli au gratin recipe. You can cook potato and broccoli au gratin using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and broccoli au gratin:
- Provide of side dishes.
- You need of large russet potatoes peeled and sliced thin.
- Provide of frozen broccoli florets.
- Use of grated onion.
- Provide of warm half and half.
- Use of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- Get of sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Potato and broccoli au gratin:
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 375°. Toss potatoes, onions, broccoli and salt pepper together. Place in baking dish creating layers with cheese. Add warm half and half and butter..
- Bake 25-35minutes. Checking after 30 mins. Potatoes should be tender, cheese bubbly and sauce thickened slightly..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10minutes before serving. Sauce will thicken more as it cools. Enjoy..
If you find this Potato and broccoli au gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.