Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Au Gratin Potato Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Au Gratin Potato Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! This is a fantastic number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to au gratin potato cups recipe. You can cook au gratin potato cups using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Au Gratin Potato Cups:
- Get 5 medium of russet potatoes.
- Use of half & half or cream.
- Take of monterrey jack cheese, shredded.
- Use of Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
- Provide of Weber Roasted garlic & herb (or seasonings of choice).
Instructions to make Au Gratin Potato Cups:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice the potatoes very thin..
- Lay 2-3 slices of potatoes in the bottom of the individual tins..
- Sprinkle lightly with seasoning. Sprinkle about 1 tbsp. of cheese on top. Repeat layers to top ending with potato..
- Pour about 2 Tbsp. of half & half or cream on top of potatoes and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Bake covered with foil for about 35 minutes. Uncover. Poke with a fork and bake an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Top with additional cheese and place back in oven until cheese is melted or crispy depending on your preference..
If you find this Au Gratin Potato Cups recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.