Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chocolate Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cake recipe. You can cook easy chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Cake:
- Get 2 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 cup of cocoa.
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 3/4 cup of four.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Cake:
- preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- mix the cocoa in the boiling water and set aside..
- in a bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together..
- start by beating the sugar with the oil..
- add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each one..
- add the flour mixter and the cocoa alternatively..
- add the vanilla..
- pour the batter in a greased baking pan..
- put in oven for 45 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean..
- It's better served cold..
- Bon appétit.
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.