Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Spinach Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Spinach Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato spinach au gratin recipe. You can have potato spinach au gratin using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Spinach Au Gratin:
- Provide of spinach.
- Get of fenugreek leaves.
- Use of medium size boiled potatoes.
- Use of corn.
- You need of lime juice.
- Get of paneer cubes.
- Provide of cream.
- Get of grated cheese.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Get of roasted cumin seed powder.
- Provide of Chopped coriander.
- Take of red chilli flakes.
- Use of oregano.
- Use of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Provide of Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- You need of oil.
Instructions to make Potato Spinach Au Gratin:
- Wash spinach and fenugreek leaves and blanch them. Drain out all the water by squeezing and keep side. Once it cools make a purée..
- For the bottom layer… take boiled potatoes in a vessel and mash them with the help of a potato masher and season it with salt, green chilli, coriander leaves, black pepper, cumin powder and lime juice. Layer this in the baking dish evenly..
- For the second layer…. in a non stick pan take olive oil add cumin seeds and let it crackle. Now add ginger garlic and green chilli paste and sauté. Add finely chopped onions and cook till they turn translucent. Add corns and paneer cubes and season with salt, pepper, red chilli flakes. Add the blanched and puréed spinach and fenugreek leaves and cook till all the moisture evaporates. Spread this layer on top of the potato layer evenly..
- For the top most layer…. in a bowl take the cream and cheese and season with salt, pepper, oregano and chilli flakes and spread over the spinach layer..
- Put the dish in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees and bake till the upper crust turns golden brown..
If you find this Potato Spinach Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.