Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan au gratin potatoes recipe. To make parmesan au gratin potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Use of un peeled red potatoes, cooked in beef broth until tender and cooled in broth until cool enough to handle or up to two hours. This makes very tender easy to cube potatoes..
- You need of flour.
- Take of butter.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Get of heavy cream ; you can use whole milk or light cream but heavy cream makes the richest sauce!.
- Get of onion, finely chopped.
- Use of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- You need of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Provide of hot sauce such as franks red hot, or what you like.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Use of fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese.
- You need of chopped parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Remove cooled potatos from broth, peel and cut into 1inche cubes, set aside while making sauce..
- In a saucepan melt butter add onion and garlic and cook on low just to soften, do not brown, whisk in flour and cook on low 2 minutes, whisk in chicken stock and cream and all seasonings except cheese, stir and simmer until thickened, add cheese on low to melt, taste to see if salt, pepper or more lemon is needed. Add reserved potatos and heat through, Transfer hot to serving dish..
- Garnish with parsley.
- This can be kept warm over a double boiler for at least an hour..
- So good with all roasted meats, grilled meats and fish!.
If you find this Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.