Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pork rib with chestnut in dang gui sauce recipe. To make soft pork rib with chestnut in dang gui sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce:
- Use of soft Pork rib.
- Provide of dried chestnut.
- Use of star anise.
- Provide of clove.
- Get of dark soy sauce.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- Get of brown sugar depending on your sweetness preferences.
- Take of oil.
- Use of water.
- Get of Dang Gui (Chinese Angelica).
- Get of Keichi (Wolfberries).
Steps to make Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce:
- Presoak the dried chestnut with hot water then remove the excess skin.
- With oil sauté the star anise,clove with soft Pork Rib then add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the chestnut and dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and sugar and mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Transfer all ingredients to a pressure cooker then add in the DANG GUI AND KEICH (optional if you cannot find this ingredients) and cook on high for 30 minutes (if using normal pot then just simmer in Low heat for 1 hour).
- Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce.
If you find this Soft Pork Rib With Chestnut In Dang Gui Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.