Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy iced Madeira cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy iced Madeira cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy iced madeira cake recipe. You can cook easy iced madeira cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy iced Madeira cake:
- Provide 175 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 150 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 150 g of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of milk or milk alternative.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 100 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Easy iced Madeira cake:
- Preheat oven to 160C..
- Beat sugar and softened butter until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and mix in..
- Add eggs and beat in. Sift in flour and salt. Fold in until combined. Add milk to lighten mixture to a dropping consistency..
- Line a loaf tin and pour in mixture. Pop in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and cracked on top..
- Cool on a wire rack. Mix together icing sugar and water to create a thick icing. Pour over. Decorate if required. Enjoy..
If you find this Easy iced Madeira cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.