Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato ketchup fried pork ribs recipe. You can cook tomato ketchup fried pork ribs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs:
- Get 1 kg of pork ribs.
- You need 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Get of Marinade sauce:.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, smoothly mashed using a mortar and pestle.
- You need 8 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 6 Tbsp of tapioca flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or as to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Steps to make Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs:
- In a big bowl, mix well pork ribs and the marinade sauce. Cover the bow with plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Deep fry the pork ribs in the vegetable oil over low heat stove until cooked..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.
If you find this Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.