Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these foods daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barbeque prime pork shoulder ribs recipe. To make barbeque prime pork shoulder ribs you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs:
- Take of Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- Use of Paprika Powder.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Take of Dried Thyme.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Bbq Sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
Steps to make Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs:
- Begin by patting dry the meat and drizzle some bit on the meat.
- In a bowl add in your spices, honey and drizzle 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce except the salt. Rub the mixture onto the meat..
- Place the meat in a zip lock bag or in a container. Cover and place it in the fridge to marinate overnight. I marinated mine for 18 hours..
- Pre-heat the oven at 250°C for 10 minutes..
- Next line a baking tray with aluminium foil and drizzle some oil. Place your marinated pork shoulder ribs and sprinkle salt and some little more black pepper..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200-210°C and place your tray into the oven and cover on top with an aluminium foil. Let it cook for 1 hour 30 minutes or until ready..
- In a separate bowl mix in your remaining soy sauce, bbq sauce and ketchup..
- Use that sauce, to baste/brush your meat as it cook every 30 minutes. After 1 hour remove the foil and let the meat continue cooking as you keep basting with the sauce mixture..
- Finally serve and enjoy. I served mine with deep fried potatoes..
If you find this Barbeque Prime Pork Shoulder Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.