Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you should be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits may be.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by boosting your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And of course because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a really short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas recipe. You can have leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- Provide 4 each of leftover bbq pork boneless western ribs (you can use chicken, beef, or shrimp also).
- Take 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Use 1 medium of onion, diced.
- Get 2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- Provide 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Use 2 each of 10.5 oz. canned red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 each of 10.5 oz. canned green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packages of large or 2 small packages of flour tortillas.
- Use 1 packages of cheddar or mixed shredded cheese.
- Use 1 jar of cheese sauce, optional.
Steps to make Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- I use boneless ribs because it easier to work with.Take western ribs & shred or use food processor..
- Take onion & saute it until translucent. Add 1 can of red enchilada sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, & taco seasoning..
- After sauce incorporated, add ribs to sauce & heat thoroughly. Should only take 10 minutes..
- Take 1 flour tortilla & stuff with rib mixture, some tomatoes and jar cheese to taste. (you can switch up & use shredded instead, but you might need 2 packages)..
- Place enchilada in 13×9 in. pan. Repeating step 4 & layering enchiladas side by side closely..
- When finished layering, mix red & green cans of enchilada sauce..
- Pour sauce over all enchiladas. Make sure they are all covered or they'll dry out..
- Add cheese on top & bake until cheese melts. or if you use the jar cheese then about 10-15 minutes..
- May serve with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, & tomatoes..
- I usually serve with #9 & side of rice & beans.
If you find this Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.