Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They contain loads of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas recipe. To cook leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- Take of leftover bbq pork boneless western ribs (you can use chicken, beef, or shrimp also).
- You need of tomatoes, diced.
- Take of onion, diced.
- You need of sour cream.
- Take of cream cheese softened.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- You need of 10.5 oz. canned red enchilada sauce.
- Take of 10.5 oz. canned green enchilada sauce.
- Take of large or 2 small packages of flour tortillas.
- Get of cheddar or mixed shredded cheese.
- Provide of cheese sauce, optional.
Steps to make Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- I use boneless ribs because it easier to work with.Take western ribs & shred or use food processor..
- Take onion & saute it until translucent. Add 1 can of red enchilada sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, & taco seasoning..
- After sauce incorporated, add ribs to sauce & heat thoroughly. Should only take 10 minutes..
- Take 1 flour tortilla & stuff with rib mixture, some tomatoes and jar cheese to taste. (you can switch up & use shredded instead, but you might need 2 packages)..
- Place enchilada in 13×9 in. pan. Repeating step 4 & layering enchiladas side by side closely..
- When finished layering, mix red & green cans of enchilada sauce..
- Pour sauce over all enchiladas. Make sure they are all covered or they'll dry out..
- Add cheese on top & bake until cheese melts. or if you use the jar cheese then about 10-15 minutes..
- May serve with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, & tomatoes..
- I usually serve with #9 & side of rice & beans.
If you find this Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.