Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean kimchi pork rib stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean kimchi pork rib stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is a great number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean kimchi pork rib stew recipe. To cook korean kimchi pork rib stew you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean kimchi pork rib stew:
- Use 800 g of Pork ribs.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2-3 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tin of Korean kimchi.
- Provide of Daikon 1 small chunk (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Korean sesame oil.
- Prepare 500-600 ml of Water.
- Take of Marinade.
- Take 3-4 cloves of Minced garlic.
- You need 5 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Korean chilli paste.
- Take of Ginger 1 small chunk.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Korean kimchi pork rib stew:
- Mix all in ingredients of marinade in a bowl..
- Place the ribs in and covered the ribs with the marinade..
- Put the kimchi on the top and marinate those ribs for 30-40minutes..
- Heat the pan and add in some oil. Pan fry the onion for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the ribs, kimchi and marinade. Also add in diced Daikon and water to cover the ribs..
- Cook for 40-60 minutes until the liquid reduced. Sprinkle some chopped onion and add in some sesame oil. Done~ enjoy!!.
If you find this Korean kimchi pork rib stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.