Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour pork ribs | fully tummies recipe. You can have sweet and sour pork ribs Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies:
- Get of Pork Ribs.
- Get of Sugar.
- You need of Garlic and Chilli Vinegar.
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
Steps to make Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies:
- Heat up 1l of water with pork ribs and remember to add 1tbs of salt for better taste in ribs :3.
- While waiting for the broth to boil, let’s prepare the sauce :3 Add in 2 spoons of vinegar, 2 spoons of sugar and 1 spoon of fish sauce to a bowl then stir well :3.
- As the scum rise, skim it off~ :3.
- When you done skimming scum, put the lit back in and boil for another 20 to 30 minutes then scoop them out and remember to rinse all the excess :3.
- Grab a small pan, turn on the stove and pour a little bit of vegetable oil in then sear the ribs :3.
- When the ribs turned gold evenly on both sides, pour the sauce in and stir well :3.
- Wait until the ribs are caramelized, turn off the stove and serve with rice :3.
- Don't forget to like share, leave a comment and subscribe on our channel: Fully Tummies to support us releasing more videos and recipes Also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @fullytummies.
If you find this Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.