Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pork rib and potato curry recipe. To make soft pork rib and potato curry you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry:
- You need 1 kg of soft Pork Rib.
- Provide 6 of potato.
- Provide 20 of curry leaves.
- Use 5 of garlic clove.
- Provide 5 of shallot.
- Use 3 inches of ginger.
- Get 400 ml of water.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Steps to make Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry:
- With oil pan fry the potato till it's lightly brown then drain and set aside.
- With oil pan fry the curry leaves for few seconds then add in the soft Pork Rib and stir fry together with the pounded garlic, shallot, garlic.
- After 5 to 7 minutes then add into the curry powder and mix well then add in little by little the water and mix well.
- Once all the water are in already then let it simmer with lid cover for 30 minutes.
- Add in the half cooked potato and let it simmer for another 10 minutes and season it with salt and light soy sauce then simmer another 10 minutes then off heat.
- Best enjoy with plain white rice or dip with some bread or naan would be as good too.
If you find this Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.