Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You may already know this as you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mother’s favorite breakfast: cháo sườn(pork rib porridge) recipe. You can cook my mother’s favorite breakfast: cháo sườn(pork rib porridge) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge):
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of pork short ribs.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of salt.
- Use 1 of medium sweet onion.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 TBSP of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 TBSP of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Instructions to make My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge):
- Wash the rice and drain well..
- Put ribs in pot. Cover the ribs with water. Add pinch of salt. Bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain ribs. Discard liquid. Wash pot well. Wash the ribs. Put back into pot. Put water about 1 inch over ribs. Put 1/2 TBSP of salt. Bring to boil. Turn down heat to medium low. Cook for 1 1/2 hour..
- While ribs are cooking. Chop onion. In a frying pan, put some oil. Cook onion with a pinch of salt until soft and brown..
- Add onions to ribs..
- Roast the rice on a frying pan. No oil. Stir constantly until half of rice is brown. Set aside..
- After ribs are soft, add rice. Add fish sauce and black pepper. Cook for 30 minutes. Stir from time to time. After porridge is boiled, turn off heat. Let rest for another 30 minutes..
- Reheat before eating. Pour into bowl. Add some chopped green onion and black pepper..
- My mother..
If you find this My Mother’s Favorite Breakfast: Cháo Sườn(Pork Rib Porridge) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.