Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib in thai curry recipe. To make pork rib in thai curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Rib in Thai Curry:
- Prepare of Pork Rib (Cut into bite sizes).
- Take of Paste—.
- Use of Dried chilies.
- You need of Galangal.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Provide of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Coriander Seeds.
- Get of Coriander Root.
- Prepare of Shallots.
- Get of Lemongrass.
- Provide of Shrimp paste.
- Provide Leaves of Kaffir Lime.
Steps to make Pork Rib in Thai Curry:
- Soak the dried chillies in water until soften..
- In a wok, roast the cumin seeds and coriander seeds. When done, add them to the mortar or blender with other ingredients. Add 2 cups of water to ease the blending..
- In a big pot, add the paste..
- Bring to boil. Add pork ribs in..
- Cook for an hour (don't lower the heat, keep it medium heat and do not cover the lid). It's for the water to evaporate and turn into thicker sauce..
- About half way, add kaffir lime leaves in..
- Add little sugar to reduce the spicy level..
- Add salt to taste.
- Add more water if it gets drier so the meat can gets tender. But eventually we want the water be evaporated and form the thicker gravy..
- Test if the meat is soft enough by fork in the meat. Once it’s done n not too watery then ready to serve..
If you find this Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.